Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Back from the Missing

So I may have left some awesome readers hanging and I apologize. When I last wrote I was about to take my last exam of second year. Now I am officially a 3rd year! Also, have officially been in California for 5 days and loving it.

Matt and I toured all over Beverly Hills, Malibu, Venice, Santa Monica, Hollywood, UCLA, Bel Air, Getty Center, Orange County, Chinatown, Dodger Stadium and Downtown LA. It has been fun and sunny. We bought some art at the BH art market, shopped Rodeo Drive, and drove around a lot. Thank goodness for GPS and hybrid cars.

Yesterday I turned 30 (ugh) and started my 1 week veterinary externship at Veterinary Pet Insurance. The days are flying by with a lot of terrific information to absorb. I wish more vet students could have the opportunity to understand the insurance industry and how it will impact the profession.

No comments: