Thursday, September 13, 2007

Unsure, but willing to try

I would call today a roller coaster day. I had a slight meltdown in the morning about my anatomy test next Tuesday and how my marriage will stay in tact with 4 years of seeing someone 28 hours per week, but after a run and some perspective from a friend I am motivated and energized. I am going to just take it day by day. Tonight I am making dinner then, limiting my free time to get to a good place in anatomy and try to relax. I have many study dates planned this weekend, and barely time to go to the football game, but I can't go to school during the game anyway so its a good reason to go.

We'll see how this all pans out. Not sure I'll pass the anatomy test but I'll study all I can and try. We all feel that way so I guess there's something to be said for that. I also have a paper to write, a presentation, and a quiz to take. I am also falling terribly behind in a few other subjects.

Ahh deep breaths, life as a vet student.

No comments: