Wednesday, December 12, 2007

1 Semester Down

Well after 20+ hours of studying over 2 days for my immunology final the semester has come to a close. The exam was by-far the most challenging and having to cram the information wasn't a huge help. I am fairly confident I passed the class, maybe just not as well as I had hoped to. I have surpassed my own expectations for the rest of my grades, and have learned so much.

What is most important, however, is that over the past few weeks I have really come into my own here. I know I made the right decision to come to vet school. I love it! I am so happy to be here. I have started getting involved with the Veterinary Business Management Association, pathology club, companion animal club, among other activities such as pet loss hotline and wildlife ward.

This is where I belong and with one semester down I am 12% complete on the road to a DVM!

1 comment:

The Homeless Parrot said...

congrats on finishing your first semester - i remember what it felt like!!