Thursday, November 15, 2007

Thanksgiving!!

Well some of the worst days are behind us in terms of first semester. Anatomy finished yesterday and I ended fairly successfully, considering its the most intimidating, time-consuming class of first semester. (man does next semester sound intimidating, but we won't go there yet).

I had a scare last night that I failed my first quiz on swine. Thankfully 3 answers were keyed into the system wrong and I did not fail at all. Phew. I was pretty upset about it at the time.

So tomorrow night is the big Anatomicus Terminus Party with body shaped themes for food, friends and faculty. Should be a blast, and a great camera op!

Well here's to beating Miami Saturday and a great Turkey Day, oh and 10 days"off", although you're never really off in vet school..

1 comment:

Tayaki said...

a limousin cow.

can you name this breed?

http://inlinethumb64.webshots.com/

28799/2283411670055276029S600x600Q

85.jpg