Wednesday, March 18, 2009

1 more test until Spring Break

Even though spring break will not be much of a vacation for me, I am excited for a change of pace. We are all starting to get tired of studying. I am looking forward to a little time to spend outside and catching up on some much needed sleep. I truly wish we did not have 2 exams the week we return, but such is life. And upon return there will only be 4 weeks of class until finals, yeah!!

Due to the SAVMA symposium, which I am excited to go to, I will only have a few days to spend at home in Washington DC. They will be filled with doctor's appointments, yard work, a trip to the DMV for a new license, and planning out the summer, and studying. Hopefully, I'll get to see a few friends and family too and go for a bike ride.

Well, study break is over and it's time to get back to how to conduct a thorough Orthopedic horse exam.

No comments: