Friday, April 3, 2009

It's been a long time

Since my last entry spring break came and went in a flash. It was a combo of yard work, clinical pathology, a SAVMA road trip to Ohio State and extracting my first tooth (harder work than you think), and a little more sleep than I am used to, but not too much.

The week back has been rough, 2 tough exams and our second go at being anesthetists, which is an exam in and of itself. I made it alive and tired. Not sure how the exams went, but that's the beauty of vet school there are always more exams...

I also pulled a back muscle Wednesday, which hurts terribly for those of you that have been blessed with never pulling muscle. I had never pulled one before and the shooting pain drove me into the arms of the doctor, NSAIDs and Vicadin. It feels much better now.

Most of my classmates are pretty tired and ready for the rat race to end for summer. I will just be patient and take it day by day. One month and change is not far away.

No comments: