Sunday, April 26, 2009

A beautiful weekend

With no exam for 1 full week and beautiful warm, sunny weather finally, I took Friday afternoon off to play/run outside and Saturday involved little school work as well. It did involve sunshine, the VT spring football game, and playing in Target. For one of the first times during a semester I did not feel guilty about not studying. A sign that I must have needed the mental break.

Now it is Sunday evening and I am feeling the final exam preemptive stress kick in. I am trying to think of this as good stress, stress to propel me through the next 2.5 weeks, and not focus on it as panic attack time. I can only do the best I can from now until exams and I plan to be super productive from here on out, with some minor intermittent packing/cleaning. If the packing/cleaning cannot get done until after my last exam that's okay too.

So here's hoping I make it to 3rd year the first time around. 6 exams/classes to go!

No comments: