Sunday, November 8, 2009

Rough Week Ahead, but Making Headway

This week has 2 written exams and the surgery practical final exam in store. While I did not get to play very much this weekend, I did get a lot of work accomplished in order to not fall too behind in my other classes.

I did get to play with Matt and Spokane in the beautiful weather on Saturday. Spokane played with some new dogs running, wrestling and chasing in and out of water. She had fun and got dirty! I have certainly seen some maturity with her in the past 2 weeks, and I am a proud mom.

Next weekend will not be very much fun either, with a gastro exam on large animal diseases and the liver, but I can now taste Thanksgiving break (and to some extent the end of the semester) and it is going to be great!

Here's to studying hard for 11 more days.

No comments: