Sunday, November 1, 2009

Way to Regress Michelle

The more I look at the next 3 weeks of my life, the more depressed I become. Test after test, surgery after surgery. Today I got a pit in the bottom of my stomach I hadn't had in a long time. It felt like the old "can I do this, why must we live apart?, make it stop" feeling.

Matt is taking Spokane during the week the next 2 weeks, so I can study more efficiently and because I have a lot of surgery days where I cannot come home for lunch. I also get at least an extra hour of sleep not having to walk her in the morning. Starting to separate the family again, however, makes me super sad and I am really going to miss her. I hope she will be good through this transition and not drive Matt crazy. He has really started to get attached to her, but I am sure a few horrendous weeks could change that.

He misses his cat buddies, I miss him, and I am just getting tired of the situation again. I also suppose all this emotion could be hormonal or just what it feels like to enter week 11 of the fall semester. I'll go back to the motto of one day at a time that got me through last year. I will focus on my studies and hopefully make it through, even if I am not happy again until November 20. That's only 19 days away right?

On a happier note, Spokane graduated from her second obedience class Saturday. She has a ways to go, but she has made great strides in 3 months. I am proud of her, and I really love her dearly.

No comments: