Monday, January 12, 2009

All good things...

I have to say I do not feel very rejuvenated and rested. In fact last night my mind wandered everywhere, except to sleep. I really do not want to go back to school. I don't exactly know why, since I am as sure as ever that I want to be a veterinarian. Here are soem possible reasons:

  1. Matt's telecommuting situation is still TBD
  2. Still exhausted from last semester
  3. I know what I am in for
  4. We lost 5 classmates to semester 1 of second year
  5. I have not figured out my summer, which means it will have to get done during the semester.
  6. I didn't get enough time with Matt and friends.
  7. I have a new role as VBMA Mid-Atlantic regional leader, and not sure how that will fit in.
  8. Ready for summer.
  9. Don't want the busy, stressful life back.
  10. Tired.
So while I have dented the to-do list (yes I unlocked all mariokart races and some new characters), I am not ready to go back into the bubble of vet school. I hope this crappy feeling is replaced by renewed sense of energy very soon!!

No comments: