- Matt's telecommuting situation is still TBD
- Still exhausted from last semester
- I know what I am in for
- We lost 5 classmates to semester 1 of second year
- I have not figured out my summer, which means it will have to get done during the semester.
- I didn't get enough time with Matt and friends.
- I have a new role as VBMA Mid-Atlantic regional leader, and not sure how that will fit in.
- Ready for summer.
- Don't want the busy, stressful life back.
Monday, January 12, 2009
All good things...
I have to say I do not feel very rejuvenated and rested. In fact last night my mind wandered everywhere, except to sleep. I really do not want to go back to school. I don't exactly know why, since I am as sure as ever that I want to be a veterinarian. Here are soem possible reasons: