Sunday, April 27, 2008

8 days to go...

With only 8 days of school left (11 until I am home) I have very mixed feelings today. Heathcliff and Garfield are about to make their journey back to Northern VA and the next time I see them I could have successfully completed my first year (fingers are crossed). There are 5 huge hurdles (exams) to cross in only 8 days, with parasitology being the largest burden to bear. I am nervous about exams, my summer plans, and as usual the unknown.

How will my summer decisions play out?
Will summer be fun or all hard work? Will I miss my cats and Matt all summer?
What will next year be like?

I know I cannot wait to be free for a few months, but change, while welcome, is a bit scary.

There is an uneasiness in the air. What just 1 week ago was excited anticipation to be finished with 1 year of vet school, is now stress, worry and oh my god Friday May 2 through Wednesday May 7 is going to be horrible! At least there are 89 of us in the same boat together. All worried, all excited, and all ready to have a life for a few months.

Quick and painful and then its summer...

No comments: