Thursday, May 8, 2008

The Impossible Happened

By some small miracle my first year of veterinary school has come to a close. While still awaiting the ill-fated parasitology grade, all the other classes I have passed.

The end of the year bash was a blast. I hadn't seen my classmates so happy and smiling since the day before spring break. As much as the past few weeks dragged on, it is truly hard to believe that the first year is done. They are not kidding when they say it goes by really quickly!

Anxiety for 2nd year will develop shortly, of course, but for now it's time to enjoy some summer freedom!

On a side note ironically the night before my urinary pathology exam, my cat Garfield came down with a lower urinary tract infection, which slightly dampened the celebration. He is at the trusted Hope Center clinic under excellent care, so I know he will be okay. I cannot wait to give him a big hug today when I get back into town.

No comments: